Shadows

Shadows
Shadows are my best work I have ever done in my entire life. Still to this day, when I look at it, it's mind-blowing that I came up with this beautiful work of art. I did this piece the summer of 2010, on a rainy day, located on Lakeland College campus. When it stopped raining, an idea came to me when I looked out the door and seen a puddle of water in the streets. I knew I would need the help of my very close friends with this piece. When I told them we were going to stand in a puddle of water, they looked at me crazy, and continue to walk outside with me. When we were done taking photo's, we went back inside were I started working on the photo's we took right away. When I was done working on the pictures, I showed my friends who helped me create this piece first before I posted it on Facebook. I posted Shadows on Facebook June 6, 2010. The moment I posted it up, I had over 10 comments about how this piece is so different and how amazing it was. The comments made me feel alive to know I accomplish my goal, to have people see my work and get goose bumps, just by the mood I aim for it to bring. I want them to see the energy I put through my graphic work, and my photography. I live in a fantasy world, and I want everyone to see my fantasy through my work.Shadows is now in a local poetry book called Stone Boat. I'm very proud of Shadows and how far it has come!

BDBM

BDBM
This is my most recent work of Brandon Young.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

1 comment:

  1. That pic of Jazz is amazing bro, keep the good work coming.

    ReplyDelete